Win A Magical Family Trip To Lapland
Win a family trip of a lifetime to see Santa at home in Lapland.
Fly to Lapland to see Santa, venture out on a husky safari ride and stay in a cosy log cabin with breakfast and dinner included and receive £250 in spending money.
All you need to do to be in for a chance to win is visit one of our B&Q stores and take a photo or selfie of you, your friends or family in our Festive Forest. Just email your picture to Lapland@b-and-q.co.uk and you could be on your way to seeing Santa and his reindeer before they head off on their busiest time of the year.
All entries must be received before 11:59 pm on Thursday 22nd December (see terms and conditions below for more details).
Terms & Conditions
- To enter you must: visit any B&Q store and take a photo or selfie of you, your friends or family in our Festive Forest and email your photo to Lapland@b-and-q.co.uk for the chance to win.
- Entries can only be made once by each person with one email account. Multiple or third party entries will not be accepted.
- Entries into the prize draw can be made between 7am on Friday 25th November 2016 and 11:59pm Thursday 22nd December 2016. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to all residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland age 18 years and over, excluding employees of B&Q plc, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the prize draw.
- There is one prize to be won; 1 x Basic Lapland package for 2 adults and 2 under-12s at the date of travel, total cost with 3 night stay: £4,450 + VAT includes:
- Return flights from London or Dublin to Rovaniemi, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person
- Return private airport transfers in Rovaniemi
- 3 nights’ self-catered log cabin accommodation in a top holiday resort near Rovaniemi
- Daily breakfast and evening meal
- Two-hour guided husky safari
- Visit to Santa Claus’ hideout cabin, including return transfers
- £250 spending money
- Travel insurance
Economy flights available from major international airports in London or Dublin only; Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available; Winner and guests must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel; Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Accommodation is based on two adults and 2 under-12s sharing one cabin; Travel insurance costs for ROI winners will be reimbursed on receipt of a valid travel insurance certificate; Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companions to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 70 or over; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability; Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2016 – 2nd January 2017 or 21st December 2017 – 2nd January 2018 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays or over Easter Sunday; Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over; Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission; The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; For ROI winners, spending money will be provided in EUR to the value of £250.
- The prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- There will be 1 winner and they will be chosen at random. B&Q’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final and binding. No correspondence can be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted by 12pm Friday 23rd December 2016. The winner will then have 14 days to provide their contact details which will be passed to Element London who will contact you to arrange your trip. If the contact details are not received within 14 days, the prize will be offered to the next randomly picked entrant(s).
- All entries become the property of B&Q plc. B&Q plc reserves the right to withdraw the entry, terminate the prize draw or declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries that may be lost or delayed in transmission.
- Entries will not be used without prior consent
- B&Q plc, the Promoter, will only use the data for the purposes of the prize draw.
- Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified via email. To find out the winner’s name and country of residence, please send a stamped addressed envelope to B&Q House, Chestnut Avenue, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO53 3LE. The winners details will be available from 23rd December 2016.
- The Promoter is B&Q Plc, B&Q House, Chestnut Avenue, Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 3LE