10X8 Forest Apex Tongue & Groove Wooden Shed
[This is a block of tabs..]
Premium quality shed ideal for garden storage or as a practical workshop. This Tongue and Groove apex shed has a sturdy and smart Tongue and Groove construction throughout, including the robust floor and waterproofed rood. The strong, fully braced door is fitted with stainless steel, lock and handle for added security and the opening acrylic windows, with quality stainless steel catches, provide extra ventilation
- 12mm Tongue & groove cladding
- Pressure treated
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex tongue and groove mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- High quality tongue and groove construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. Tongue and groove constructions offers great protection from wind and rain penetration.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Opening acrylic windows for added ventilation with high quality stainless steel catches
- Premium rim lock door latch for added safety and security
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Strong, long lasting and weatherproof roof constructed from timber boards and high quality green mineral felt
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||3mm|
|Surface finish||PAR Planed|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
The garden shed - a beloved staple of the British garden. This firm favourite is fantastically versatile. It can provide much-needed outdoor storage for tools, equipment and garden furniture. Take shelter in it when busy with the odd outdoor job, like planting pots or filling bird feeders, or simply enjoy it as a quiet spot to sit and relax.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Read our guide and let us help you choose the right shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Belvoir 10x10 log cabin with felt roof tiles is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required. 28mm 28mm Tongue & Groove cladding Glazed joinery door Comes with Toughened glass, roof felt & shed floor 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care ...
This Kinver 14x19 log cabin with felt roof tiles is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required. 34mm 34mm Tongue & Groove cladding Glazed joinery door Comes with Toughened glass, roof felt & shed floor 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care ...
This Kingswood 18x20 log cabin is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. With assembly service. 44mm 44mm Tongue & Groove cladding Doors & windows are single glazed with toughened glass Comes with Roof felt & shed floor 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if ...
This Hartley 8x8 log cabin is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. With assembly service. 19mm 19mm Tongue & Groove cladding Glazed joinery door Structure supplied unpainted Comes with Roof felt & shed floor 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care ...