16X10 Bison Shiplap Timber Shed with Assembly Service
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Bison 16x10 shed is perfect for use as a workshop or extra storage space for protecting and storing garden essentials. With assembly service.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Lockable joinery door, full framed with fully boarded tongue & groove doors
- This structure is supplied unpainted and empty
- Comes with Roof felt and floor
Features and Benefits
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- 16mm Heavy duty tongue & groove flooring
- Mortised & Tenoned Windows with unique weather rebate
- This Workshop will be professionally installed in your garden by an approved team; you will be contacted by our customer services to arrange a suitable time and date for fitting. We recommend that Workshops are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even base
- Strong 44x70mm framing , making the structure more robust
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Material||Kiln dried northern European softwood|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This traditional style shiplap apex shed has a compact design making it an ideal storage space in small gardens. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards ...
Our shiplap pent shed is designed to provide generous headroom inside and the sloping roof is designed to allow rain water to run off at the back. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. ...
This pent shed has a high quality shiplap construction. Featuring a pent roof providing generous head room inside the shed making it ideal for general storage use. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. ...
This heavy duty shiplap workshop is an ideal workshop space, hobby room or for storing large garden equipment. Featuring double doors for easy access and 6 windows for maximum light. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted ...