16X10 Bison Shiplap Timber Shed with Assembly Service
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Bison 16x10 shed is perfect for use as a workshop or extra storage space for protecting and storing garden essentials. With assembly service.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Lockable joinery door, full framed with fully boarded tongue & groove doors
- This structure is supplied unpainted and empty
- Comes with Roof felt and floor
Features and Benefits
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- 16mm Heavy duty tongue & groove flooring
- Mortised & Tenoned Windows with unique weather rebate
- This Workshop will be professionally installed in your garden by an approved team; you will be contacted by our customer services to arrange a suitable time and date for fitting. We recommend that Workshops are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even base
- Strong 44x70mm framing , making the structure more robust
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Material||Kiln dried northern European softwood|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
A practical and secure overlap apex shed ideal for general storage and suitable for smaller gardens. The easy fit apex roof gives an attractive appearance and the square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. Finished with a factory applied surface finish, if regularly retreated this shed is ...
This overlap apex shed is ideal for use in smaller gardens due to its compact size. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and this shed has no windows, offering greater security over the ...
A practical and compact overlap reverse apex shed with door located on the side is ideal for general storage and suitable for smaller gardens. The square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows ...
This overlap reverse apex shed features a single door located on the side, offering a twist on the traditional apex design. The compact design of this shed makes it ideal for smaller gardens. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door ...