2.5X1.7 Indus Apex Greenhouse Shed
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Indus 2.5x1.7 apex Heavy duty galvanised steel greenhouse shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a greenhouse.
- 20 years Manufacturer guarantee
Features and Benefits
Attractive modern shed, combining a practical solution for people needing both a greenhouse and a safe place to store tools outside.
- The indus is one of our more unique products, working as a hybrid between a house, shed and a greenhouse. With its contemporary Scandinavian design and iconic shaped farmhouse roof, the metal structure offers the perfect combination of both traditional and contemporary styles.
- Base dimensions: (W)252cm (D)181.9cm. Roof edge to edge dimensions: (W)263.2cm (D)181.9cm (H)246.4cm. Interior wall to wall dimensions: (W)247.7cm (D)167.5cm (H)194cm. Door opening: (W)71.1cm (H)184.5cm.
- Innovative design includes guttering along one side and a water butt connection.
- Integrated tool holders on the inside of each door make clever use of the space.
- Tower bolts on the top and bottom of 1 door to keep it open and closed. Hasp & staple for locking. Padlock not included.
- Assembly required. Fixings included and fitting instructions supplied. Base not included.
- Must be constructed on a solid base foundation - A concrete pad or larger size concrete patio slabs are recommended. The base foundation should be at least 4 inches (100mm) larger than the external shed dimensions.
- Shed contents shown in imagery is not included
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Material||Heavy duty galvanised steel|
|Colour||Dark grey & light grey|
|Locking mechanism||Hasp & staple for locking. Padlock not included|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||5|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
The garden shed - a beloved staple of the British garden. This firm favourite is fantastically versatile. It can provide much-needed outdoor storage for tools, equipment and garden furniture. Take shelter in it when busy with the odd outdoor job, like planting pots or filling bird feeders, or simply enjoy it as a quiet spot to sit and relax.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Read our guide and let us help you choose the right shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Rion greenhouse base is 1970mm wide. It's made from plastic and provides additional height and improves the stability and durability of your greenhouse against strong winds. Compatibility - Fits Rion Greenhouses: Eco, Grand and Hobby Gardener Guarantee - 6 years Manufacturer's limited warranty
This Rion greenhouse base is 2560mm wide. It's made from plastic and provides additional height and improves the stability and durability of your greenhouse against strong winds. Compatibility - Fits Rion Greenhouses: Eco, Grand and Hobby Gardener Guarantee - 9 years Manufacturer's limited warranty