2 Panel Clear Pine Veneer Timber Glazed External Back Door, (H)2032mm (W)813mm
- Product rating
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish. Please refer to manufacturers instructions included with your door
- Engineered construction for greater stability
- Double glazed
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Door only - allows you to choose lock type and door accessories
- Double glazed for increased thermal performance
|Glazing type||Double glazed|
|Timber approval||FSC approved|
|Comes with||Door only - allows you to choose lock type and door accessories|
Help & Advice
They say first impression counts and this old adage is certainly true when you're referring to the front door of your home. That's why it's important to make sure you choose the right one whether it's a traditional softwood or hardwood door or a modern, energy-efficient PVCu, GRP or composite version. Here are the steps you should follow when you're buying a new exterior door.
All our wood is 100% Forest Friendly. This means using it in our products (from doors to wallpaper) does not damage ancient forests, harm wildlife or jeopardize communities who depend on forests now and in the future.
B&Q is proud of our industry-leading timber policy and 20 years of pioneering work on forests.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed