4X3 mm Heritage Apex Shed
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Heritage 4x3 mm apex vertical wood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials.
- 12mm Vertical cladding
- Single Boarded tongue & groove door
- Comes with - 1x Roof felt, 1x T&G floor and all fixings and Fixings supplied
- 2 years To validate the guarantee, the building must be properly treated with a recognised external wood preserver every two years
Features and Benefits
- 12 mm tongue and groove fine sawn vertical cladding
- Tongue and groove floor
- Grey wash paint finish
- Solid board roof
- We recommend that all our sheds are built on level solid and dry ground, with a foundation of a wooden treated base, concrete or paving. We also recommend the building must also be erected on 50x50 mm treated wooden bearers
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||1|
|Made in||Made in UK|
|Surface finish||Fine sawn|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
The garden shed - a beloved staple of the British garden. This firm favourite is fantastically versatile. It can provide much-needed outdoor storage for tools, equipment and garden furniture. Take shelter in it when busy with the odd outdoor job, like planting pots or filling bird feeders, or simply enjoy it as a quiet spot to sit and relax.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Read our guide and let us help you choose the right shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery