6X2 Oakland High Store Plastic Tall Cabinet
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (excluding Saturday & Sunday) for delivery within 4 working days. Delivery day confirmed at checkout
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Keter 6x2, double resin polypropylene shed is perfect for storing garden tools and equipment. The height of this garden store makes it ideal for storing long handled tools.
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Heavy duty floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Limited manufacturer's warranty
- 2 person assembly required
Features and Benefits
- Unique wood-look texture and feel to enhance your garden
- Walls can be painted to add a splash of colour to your garden
- Thick and durable double-wall design.
- Virtually maintenance and fade-free - just an occasional wash required to keep the structure looking good in your garden
- There is the facility to add a padlock to the structure for security (lock not included)
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||2|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
The garden shed - a beloved staple of the British garden. This firm favourite is fantastically versatile. It can provide much-needed outdoor storage for tools, equipment and garden furniture. Take shelter in it when busy with the odd outdoor job, like planting pots or filling bird feeders, or simply enjoy it as a quiet spot to sit and relax.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Read our guide and let us help you choose the right shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Build your own bedside table with this cabinet - mix and match any of our Darwin bedside cabinet doors to make something bespoke and perfect for your style, space and needs. Assembly required Size: (H)546mm x (W)1000mm x (D) 566mm Compatibility: Darwin Bedside Cabinet Door, shelves, drawers and interior ...