6X4 Manor Apex Double Resin Wall Plastic Shed
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Keter 6x4 apex double resin wall polypropylene shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Double resin wall
- Single Door
- Comes with - Heavy duty floor and fixings supplied
- 10 years Limited manufacturer's warranty
- 2 person assembly required
Features and Benefits
- Fixed window allows for natural light and built-in ventilation keeps air circulating
- Single-piece heavy duty floor protects against wet weather and pests
- Included floor panel keeps stored items clean and dry by keeping them off of the ground
- Padlock facility (lock not included) for security
- Virtually maintenance and fade-free - just an occasional wash required to keep looking good in your garden
- Internal Dimensions: (W)111cm x (D)177cm x (H)190cm
- External Dimensions: (W)130cm x (D)192cm x (H)198cm
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber frame base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved area base, and
- a concrete slab base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber frame and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
The garden shed should not be overlooked when it comes to planning your garden. Choose the right size and style, and it will blend into the look of your garden seamlessly. But more than that, it can help prevent your garden looking cluttered by hiding away all of your tools, toys and equipment - giving you extra room to enjoy.
We have a wide range of sheds to suit your needs, whatever they may be. Whether you’re replacing your old shed, searching for shelter when busy with the odd outdoor job (like planting pots or filling bird feeders), or looking for a quiet spot to sit and relax – we have something for you. We also stock suitable storage solutions to ensure that your space stays organised, as well as security ideas to protect your valuables.
Read our guide and let us help you find the ideal shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This kit will include: Firestone EPDM membrane, Firestone Spray Contact Adhesive, Permaroof Bond and Seal Sealant, Lifetime Membrane Warranty In this kit we have ensured that the piece of rubber exceeds the size of your shed roof to allow for the necessary overhang and additional length caused by the apex ...
This Hawklok shed base provides a quick and easy way of creating a firm base for garden buildings. 1 pack provides a base big enough for a 6x4ft shed. Purchase 2 packs to increase base size to 8x6ft Quick and easy to assemble - Fitting instructions supplied