7ft 6In Corner or Wall Christmas Tree
[This is a block of tabs..]
This innovative flat-backed tree is a great space saving solution whilst still providing Christmas cheer.
- Comes with: Metal stand
Features and Benefits
- Designed to fit perfectly against a wall or in a corner, ideal for commercial display and limited space but would look equally as good in your home.
- Wrapped branches which need a quick fluff-up to make sure they look nice and full before you decorate
- All that’s left to do is add your own lights and decorations for the perfect festive look
|Suitable for||Internal use|
|Fire Resistance||Fire retardant|
Help & Advice
Artificial Christmas trees have come a long way since they were first introduced in Germany in the 19th Century. Back then goose feathers were stained green to fashion fake festive floristry. Modern artificial trees are stylish, practical and available in a wide variety of sizes. From pre-lit and pre-decorated designs, to musical or snow-covered trees, there’s sure to be something to suit your taste.
Why go artificial?
The festive season is all about cherished family traditions and customs. If you enjoyed a real tree as a child, then that’s probably what you prefer as an adult. However, circumstances don’t always stay the same. Perhaps you have young children or pets and are concerned about safety, or are looking for an easier set-up with no needle drop, or maybe you want to have a real tree in one room and an artificial in another.
There are many reasons why an artificial tree is a fantastic choice and at B&Q we work hard to ensure every artificial tree is unique and exclusive to us, as well as being fantastically festive.
Artificial trees are…
- Clean with no messy dropping needles
- Bought once and used again and again - the more you use it, the more cost-effective it becomes
- Low maintenance, requiring no care
- Quick and easy to set up - with new technologies making this even simpler
- Safe for small children and pets
- Available in a variety of sizes, including space-saving options
- Easy to store away after use with no messy disposal
- Time savers - available pre-lit and pre-decorated
- Reliable - every year you enjoy the same tree
- On-trend - available in various colours and styles
- Innovative – packed with exciting features including cashmere-effect tips for a real tree look
- Come with an integrated base to save on buying a separate stand
- Coordinated with matching garlands and wreaths
- Easy to transport - packaged neatly for convenient carry
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery