8X12 Apex Tongue & Groove Wooden Shed
[This is a block of tabs..]
Premium quality shed ideal for garden storage or as a practical workshop. This apex shed has a sturdy Tongue and Groove construction throughout, including the robust floor and waterproofed roof. The strong, fully braced door is fitted with stainless steel lock and handle for added security and the opening acrylic windows, with quality stainless steel catches, provide extra ventilation
- 12mm Tongue and Groove cladding
- Pressure treated
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex tongue and groove mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- High quality Tongue and Groove construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. Tongue and Groove constructions offers great protection from wind and rain penetration.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Two opening acrylic windows for added ventilation with high quality stainless steel catches
- Premium rim lock door latch for added safety and security
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Strong, longlasting and weatherproof roof constructed from timber boards and high quality green mineral felt
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||4|
|Glazing unit thickness||3mm|
|Surface finish||PAR Planed|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber frame base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved area base, and
- a concrete slab base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber frame and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
The garden shed should not be overlooked when it comes to planning your garden. Choose the right size and style, and it will blend into the look of your garden seamlessly. But more than that, it can help prevent your garden looking cluttered by hiding away all of your tools, toys and equipment - giving you extra room to enjoy.
We have a wide range of sheds to suit your needs, whatever they may be. Whether you’re replacing your old shed, searching for shelter when busy with the odd outdoor job (like planting pots or filling bird feeders), or looking for a quiet spot to sit and relax – we have something for you. We also stock suitable storage solutions to ensure that your space stays organised, as well as security ideas to protect your valuables.
Read our guide and let us help you find the ideal shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This overlap apex shed has a large floor space and double doors making it ideal for storing larger garden items. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra ...
This Jersey 13x7 apex shiplap kiln dried northern european softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Double Lockable fully framed fully boarded tongue & groove doors This structure is supplied unpainted and empty Comes with - Roof felt ...
This shiplap shed features a traditional apex style roof design fo an attractive appearance. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards which is dip ...
This spacious apex shed features 6 windows for maximum light, making this shed ideal as a garden workshop or hobby space. with double doors allowing easier access to the shed contents, it's ideal for storing larger garden equipment. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain ...