8X6 Apex Shiplap Plastic Shed - Assembly Required
- Product rating
This 8x6 apex shiplap resin (plastic) shed is ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Shed base, shed floor, ventilation duct & padlock hasp (lock sold seperately)
- Guarantee - 1 year B&Q warranty
- All fixings supplied for assembly
Purchasing and availability details
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Comes with 1 styrene window
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Locking mechanism||A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
Sheds and garden buildings are really useful for storing things like bicycles, garden equipment and furniture, but they can also help you and your family make better use of your garden throughout the year by providing valuable extra space for living, working or playing.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed