8X6 Apex Shiplap Plastic Shed Base Included
[This is a block of tabs..]
This 8x6 apex shiplap resin (plastic) shed is ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Shed base, shed floor, ventilation duct & padlock hasp (lock sold seperately) and Fixings supplied
- 1 year B&Q warranty
Features and Benefits
- Comes with 1 styrene window
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
The garden shed - a beloved staple of the British garden. This firm favourite is fantastically versatile. It can provide much-needed outdoor storage for tools, equipment and garden furniture. Take shelter in it when busy with the odd outdoor job, like planting pots or filling bird feeders, or simply enjoy it as a quiet spot to sit and relax.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Read our guide and let us help you choose the right shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery