Abru 7 Tread Fibreglass Step Ladder
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Holster top with specially designed tool and equipment holders
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
The 7 tread fibreglass stepladder has a multi-functional HolsterTop to keep tools organized and safe on the ladder. With non-conductive stiles, this ladder is ideal for working around electricity. Features include slip-resistant steps for comfortable standing and EDGE bracing to help prevent rail damage. With a top tread height of 1.92m, this ladder works indoors and outdoors.Suitable for DIY and professional use.
- Non-conductive fibreglass stiles to 30,000 volts, suitable for working around electricity
- High performance Holster Top, with specially designed paint, tool and equipment holders
- Easy to operate internal H spreaders offer single handed operation and add to the strength and stability of the ladder
- EDGE® moulded brace and foot pad combination provides enhanced bracing strength and increased protection against damage
- Slip-resistant Traction-Tread steps
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
You should always choose the right type of ladder for the height and nature of your task. Our guide will show you how to choose between ladders, stepladders, work platforms or scaffold towers, one step at a time.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery