Abru Aluminium 10-Way Combination Ladder, (H)4.03M
- Product rating
- This 10 in 1 combination ladder is a multifunctional model in one portable package. The compacted length is a convenient 90cm, with a maximum length of 3.38m in extension ladder mode
- Stabiliser bar included
- Guarantee - 1 year
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Non-slip feet
- D shaped non-slip rungs
- Compact folded dimensions for easy transportation and storage
- Stabilisers bars for added stability
- Maximum height 4.03/2.72m
|Number of Functions||10|
|Number of sections||4|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
If you're currently struggling for a space in your home then look up. With careful planning, imagination and a little help, your loft could be an exciting place, giving you valuable extra space to the home you love.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed