AP Flood Alert (H)600 (W)840mm Flood Door Panel
- Seals doors and gaps where flood water could enter
- Home Delivery Delivery within 1 week (exc. Sat & Sun)
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- This product has been independently tested by BSI Kitemark and exceeds the requirements of PAS 1188:2013
- Once the fixing frame is permanently fitted to the doorframe, the door panel can be quickly and easily installed using the t-handle screws supplied. Fitting instructions supplied
- The fixing frame is also paintable, allowing it to blend with the colour of the doorframe, making it almost invisible when a panel is not required
- Made from high impact polystyrene
|Brand||AP Flood Alert|
|Construction||Made from high impact polystyrene|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Installing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in your home is one of the most important steps you can take towards keeping you and your family safe. Making sure that they are fitted correctly and regularly maintained and tested will ensure that they work as effectively as possible.
To understand why and where you should fit smoke and carbon monoxide alarms in your home, and to discover helpful fire safety tips, read our guide.
B&Q has a comprehensive range of smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors, as well as other fire safety products suitable for your home. Shop the range
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed