Artex Easifix Blue Plastic Block Sander
[This is a block of tabs..]
Create the perfect finish with this Artex Easifix blue block sander.
Features and Benefits
- Easy grip handle to reduce fatigue
- Makes sanding large areas quick and easy
- Takes a variety of sandpapers
- Sand paper sold separately
Help & Advice
How to guides
While it can be tempting to get painting as soon as possible when you want to decorate a room, it’s worth taking the time to make sure your room and surfaces are best prepared before you begin. Getting the preparation right is crucial to achieving the perfect finish. It’ll also help to keep things neater and cleaner, and reduce the need for additional coats of paint. No paint can completely cover dirty or uneven surfaces, so tackling this at the start of the project avoids the need for extra work later on.
In this guide we’ll walk you through the most important steps to take, and show you how to;
- Empty your room ready for decorating, and protect fixtures and fittings you aren't painting
- Clean your walls to help paint adhere
- Fill holes and cracks and smooth your walls for the best possible finish
- Prime stained surfaces or those which have not been painted before
Once you've completed these tasks you should have a smooth, even surface ready to be painted.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This corded random orbit sander is ideal for a variety of household sanding tasks. 21200 opm (orbits per minute) with 2.5 mm orbit diameter and Variable speed control to produce a smooth, fine finish long sanding plate Supplied with a 3m cable, and Plastic case, Paper Assistant (ET no. 2 ...
Double ended with 1/2" and 5/8" sizes Handle type - Steel handle Wash with water & dry Purpose - For scraping residual mortar and forming joints between brickwork Guarantee - 1 year