Artex Easifix Quick Dry Powder Gypsum Finishing Plaster 2.5kg
- Product rating
- Gypsum based plaster for use on plasterboard or undercoat plaster. Ideal for small patching repairs. Finishing plaster for skimming over plasterboard
- Apply with a filling knife or plastering trowel
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Suitable for use on a wide range of backgrounds from low suction plasterboards to medium/high suction undercoat plasters.
- Provides a high quality surface finish to internal walls and ceilings
- For disposal use licensed waste carrier
|Suitable For||Interior use only|
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed