Artex Easifix Ready Mixed Plaster 2.5L
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Lightweight ready mixed plaster for repairing holes & cracks in walls & ceilings
- Ideal for use on plaster & plasterboards
- Apply by hand, up to 12mm per layer (maximum 25mm)
Features and Benefits
- Ready mixed, use straight from the tub - a time saving and convenient solution for household repairs
- Simple to apply and sand smooth - creates a professional finish
- Low shrinkage formula - requires fewer coats prior to decoration
|Suitable for||Interior use only|
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This 825ml expanding foam from B&Q has been specially designed for filling, fixing and insulating wood, metal, plastic and masonry. It comes in an easily storable and transportable aerosol and expands to the exact size of the cavity you need filling. If you're using it during redecoration projects, ...
Ideal for heavy duty cleaning, this plaster repair from B&Q is great for domestic cleaning on external walls & ceilings. It's easy to use, leaving a professional finish, once dried. Guarantee - 1 year Chemical care - Contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water, keep of reach of ...
Ideal for wall repairs this 2.5L plaster repair from B&Q is great for repairs on internal plaster & plasterboard prior to painting. It's easy to use, leaving a professional finish, once dried. Guarantee - 1 year Chemical care - Contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water, keep of ...