Artex Easifix Wall Repair Kit
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Complete wall repair kit for damaged plaster and plasterboard
- Artex Easifix filler repairs up to 4m2, plasterboard patch to cover 1 hole
Features and Benefits
- Complete kit for permanently repairing plaster or plasterboard – quick and easy solution for household repairs
- Low shrinkage formula – requires fewer coats prior to decoration
- Easily sands smooth – creates a professional surface finish
|Suitable for||Interior use only|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
- 00 square metres
- 00 rolls of wallpaper
How to guides
Dry-lining a wall means attaching plasterboard to a wall, which gives you a smooth finish to decorate straight away. It's much easier to get a good result this way than with wet plaster and it is easier alternative to re-plastering.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Comes with - 1x torpedo level, 1x magnetic bits driver, 10x CR-V bits, 4x screwdrivers, 10x blades in plastic case, 6x precision screwdrivers in plastic case, 1x scissors, 1x 5m tape measure, 1x retractable utility knife, 1x adjustable wrench, 1x pliers, 1x hand saw, 1x claw hammer, 1x hacksaw, 1x ...
Comes with - 1x soft side tool bag, 1x 7oz hammer, 1x 3m/10' tape measure, 1x 6" long nose pliers, 1x 6" slip joint pliers, 4x mini screwdrivers, 1x 1/4" drive spinner handle, 10x 1/4" drive bits, 1x torpedo level, 16x hex keys and 1x picture hanging kit Suitable for ...