Autoglym Car Care Wheel Protector Aerosol Spray, 300 ml
[This is a block of tabs..]
Prevents the build up of dirt and brake dust on alloy wheels.
- Use every time wheels are washed
- Aerosol spray
- Size: 300 ml
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for use on silver, white and other light coloured alloy wheels. Unsuitable for dark coloured wheels
- Easy to use spray on formula
- Super-hydrophobic formula provides a durable barrier which minimises brake dust adhesion and keeps wheels cleaner for longer
- Ingredients: Does not contain any abrasives or aggressive ingredients and is therefore safe for use on wheels
- Ensure wheels are clean and thoroughly dry before application. Shake the can well and simply spray an even coating onto the wheel. Remove any excess spray from the tyres with a dry cloth to prevent any white residue . Once Applied, avoid touching the wheel and then leave it to dry for about an hour, the longer the better. Wheel protector keeps your wheels cleaner for longer
|Coverage||Minimum of 16 wheel applications|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This silicone spray aerosol spray for uPVC push-fit, soil, waste drainage and underground discharge systems. Prevents sticking of rubber and plastic parts.. It's the ideal addition to any DIY tool kit, especially if your tools get put under a lot of strain. Prevents sticking of rubber & plastic parts.. ...
This gloss cleaner and microfibre cloth is ideal for removing dust, light dirt and water marks from gloss cupboards from gloss surfaces. To use spray sparingly onto gloss surfaces and buff dry with a micro fibre cloth. For stubborn areas leave for 1 - 2 minutes for foam to collapse ...