Axxys® Pine Newel Post (W)54mm (L)876mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
Transform your staircase and create a focal point with this contemporary pine newel post
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Ease of application - Axxys® is easier to install compared to traditional stairparts all rails and posts are pre-finished, infills are pre-cut and it comes with a flexible fixing system for easy installation.
Features and Benefits
Transform your staircase into a contemporary design feature with our Axxys® range. Blending natural timbers with polished metallic finishes and a selection of infill options, Axxys® makes a modern style statement in any hallway. Choose from minimalistic glass panels to accentuate light and open up your living space or sleek metallic spindles for a distinctive look.
- A high quality pine pre-finished with a clear lacquer, no need for varnishing
- Beautifully co-ordinated with the Pine handrails and baserails
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- Free technical support available call 0800 085 3475
Help & Advice
How to guides
Over the years, you may find that some of your stairs work loose from their fittings. Or they might dry out and shrink slightly, causing creaks and squeaks when you climb them. Here are some of the steps you can take to repair them.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This elegant newel post suits both modern and traditional interiors, it's design and detail will enhance any staircase. Pre-primed saving you time as no need to treat and undercoat before painting Fitting instructions - Use the universal handrail to newel post fixing kit for easier installation
This solid oak pre-drilled newel base is perfect if you have no existing base, this forms the base of the newel post ready for a spigot newel to be fitted to complete the look Guarantee - 1 year Ease of application - Easy to install for a competent Diy'er
This half post connects to the handrail and baserails to a wall on a landing. Ease of application - Ideally a Competent DIY'er to fit use manufacturers fitting instructions