Barbarita Limestone Effect Laminate Flooring Sample
[This is a block of tabs..]
At B&Q we want to help you choose the perfect flooring for your home. By ordering a sample you will be able to clearly see and feel the finish and texture of the laminate, and look at the sample in different lights around your room.
- Suitable for heavy domestic use including living rooms, hallways, bedrooms & kitchens
- 20 years domestic & 5 years commercial guarantee
- No adhesive required
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- AC5 wear rating, ideal for residential use with very high traffic, and commercial use with heavy traffic
Features and Benefits
- Ultra hardwearing AC5 rating
- Splash resistant, suitable for all room types, however be sure to wipe up any spillages immediately
- Easy to maintain and clean - hypoallergenic
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly wood.
- Ultra hardwearing AC5 rating
|Material||HDF (timber & resin) & paper|
|Moisture resistance||Moisture resistant|
|Type of underlay required||Foam, woodfibre or polystyrene|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
Hard flooring provides a classic look that wears well over time. We offer three stylish hard flooring options - laminate, solid wood and real wood top layer - and these are:
- easy to clean and look after
- simple to install
- warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). This ensures that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment.
- available in a wide range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- offered in thicknesses ranging from 6 to 21millimetres (mm)
Read on for more help on choosing the right laminate or wood flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This laminate flooring has an attractive Antique finish finish and 4 sided bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm. Suitable for heavy domestic, moderate commercial use & splash areas including living ...
This cloth mop & handle is suitable for cleaning all hard floor surfaces including wood and laminate. Thick cloth strands reach those awkward spaces Gentle yet highly absorbent strands leave floors clean & dry Strong handle with hanging cap for storage purposes Suitable for domestic & professional use ...
This clear floor varnish from the V33 Renovation range can be applied to interior varnished or pre-varnished woods & laminates using a brush or roller. The varnish takes 12 hours to dry and will cover 9m² per litre on average. Easy, fast & efficient 3 in 1 formula with direct ...