Beko CS5824W White Freestanding Fridge Freezer
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 1 year Manufacturer parts and labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Annual power consumption - 273 kWh/year
- Contents - 4 adjustable glass shelves, 1 large salad crisper, 4 freezer draws and ice bank tray
Features and Benefits
Finish your kitchen with this fridge freezer that combines loads of great features with classic design meaning it will work with all kitchen styles from the traditional to the very modern. There’s plenty of space and flexible storage, perfect for busy households!
- Includes ice bank tray for making and storing ice cubes
- Clear freezer fronts allows you to easily identify food stored in freezer
- Flexibility to change shelf height with adjustable glass shelves, useful when storing tall items
- LED Lighting - Brighter and more durable than standard bulb lighting
- Reversible doors for left or right hand opening
- Adjustable thermostat allows you to change the temperature, dependent on your storage needs
- Large salad crisper for all your favourite fruit and vegetables
- Full width commodity racks ideal for storing small jars and condiments
- Manual Defrost - Freezer will need to be manually defrosted to remove the ice build-up
|Temperature controlled||Adjustable thermostat|
|Work light||Integrated LED light|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Number of adjustable shelves||4|
|Number of compartments||4|
|Number of door shelves||2|
|Fitting instructions||Adjustable front feet|
|Material||Plastic & metal|
|Noise sound pressure||41dB(A)|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
A fridge and freezer (or fridge-freezer combination) is a kitchen essential and there are more styles and sizes to choose from than ever before. It's important to get the appliances that best suit how you and your family live.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This condenser dryer is an ideal addition to busy homes combining loads of great features with classic design. The anti creasing feature helps you save time and gets clothes ready quickly - there's no need for a Sunday night panic at not having uniforms ready! Guarantee - 1 year Manufacturer ...
This glass hob combines a range of great features with simple design and touch controls located at the front, it couldn't be easier to set the power levels so you don't need to worry about burnt pots and pans! Guarantee - 2 years
Keep your kitchen free from cooking odours with this Bosch three speed chimney cooker hood. The simple switch system is easy to use, and it has a 390m³/h air extraction rate. The halogen light keeps your oven top brightly lit. Guarantee - 2 years
This 110cm Cuisinemaster dual fuel range cooker combines a range of great features with stylish design that will make a stunning style statement in any kitchen. With tonnes of oven space and 5 hob burners it is ideal for large families, keen bakers and those that love to entertain as ...