Beko QC55F White Integrated Fridge Freezer
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 2 years Manufacturer parts and labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Contents - 1 chiller zone compartment, 1 built-in chrome wine rack, 1 ice cube tray, chrome coated door rack drawers & transparent freezer drawers
Features and Benefits
An ideal addition to any kitchen this fridge freezer has plenty of room for all your essentials and loads of great features making it perfect for large households.
- With Frost Free technology there is no need to manually defrost the freezer. This great feature prevents ice building up and restricting valuable storage space
- Chiller compartment maintains a low temperature at around 0ºC; ideal for safely storing fresh and cooked meat and fish for longer
- Chrome coated bottle retainer to keep bottles safely stored upright
- Antibacterial door seals prevents bacteria from forming and entering the fridge
- Adjustable glass shelves - Flexibility to change shelf height, useful when storing tall items
- Reversible doors for left or right hand opening
- Full width commodity racks ideal for storing small jars and condiments
- Freezer Guard - Ideal for locating your appliance anywhere in the home, this technology ensures that food stays frozen, even when the outside temperature drops as low as -15ºC
- Adjustable Thermostat allows you to change the temperature dependent on your storage needs
|Work light||Integrated light|
|Number of shelves||3|
|Number of compartments||10|
|Number of door shelves||3|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
A fridge and freezer (or fridge-freezer combination) is a kitchen essential and there are more styles and sizes to choose from than ever before. It's important to get the appliances that best suit how you and your family live.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery