Beko QL22 White Integrated Fridge
Beko QL22 White Integrated Fridge
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 2 years Manufacturer parts and labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Contents - 1 chrome coated door rack accessory
Features and Benefits
This compact integrated larder fridge is an ideal addition to kitchens short on space but still has plenty of room for all your essentials. It automatically defrosts itself to prevent ice formation, saving you time and effort. Adjustable glass shelves make storing foods easy and gives the flexibility to organise your space.
- Telescopic sliding shelf for easy access to the salad crisper
- Half depth glass shelf enables you to store tall bottles on the fridge shelf
- Self- closing heavy duty metal hinges mean you don't need to worry about leaving the door open
- Chrome coated bottle retainer helps keep bottles safely stored upright
- Antibacterial door seals help prevent bacteria from forming and entering the fridge
- Adjustable glass shelves allows you to change shelf height, useful when storing tall items
- Reversible door gives flexibility to place anywhere in the kitchen, ideal for small kitchens
- Full width commodity racks are ideal for storing small jars and condiments
- Adjustable thermostat allows you to change the temperature, dependent on your storage needs
|Work light||Integrated light|
|Number of adjustable shelves||2|
|Number of compartments||1|
|Number of door shelves||2|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
A fridge and freezer (or fridge-freezer combination) is a kitchen essential and there are more styles and sizes to choose from than ever before. It's important to get the appliances that best suit how you and your family live.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Freestanding fridge from Hotpoint features a compact design that will fit neatly under your counter and reversible door that is great if you are a little short on space. Guarantee - 1 year Manufacturer parts and 1 year labour Energy rating - A+ Annual power consumption - 122 kWh/year ...
This American style fridge freezer has tonnes of great features and stylish design, with a massive 368L capacity its perfect for large families and those that love to entertain. Guarantee - 2 years Parts and labour Energy rating - A+ Annual power consumption - 471 kWh/year
Guarantee - 2 years Parts and labour Energy rating - A Oven: (H)595mm (W)595mm (D)548mm - Hob: (H)45mm (W)592 mm (D)522mm Comes with - Universal pan, combination grid & insert grid
This integrated 98 litre freezer is ideal for use in a small household and designed to be built under your worktop. The super freeze function is perfect for quickly freezing food and 3 transparent drawers help you to find your food easily. Guarantee - 2 years Parts and labour Energy ...