Beko UL584APW White Freestanding UTC Fridge
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 1 year Manufacturer parts and labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Annual power consumption - 116 kWh/year
- Contents - 4 glass shelves Including salad crisper cover, 2 commodity racks, 1 Large salad crispers, and chrome wire wine rack
Features and Benefits
Finish your kitchen with this fridge freezer that combines loads of great features with classic design meaning it will work with all kitchen styles from the traditional to the very modern. There’s plenty of space and flexible storage and the handy wine rack provides space to chill your bottles, perfect for busy households!
- Chrome Wire Wine Rack - A stylish and convenient way to safely store your bottles of wine, also ideal for 2 litre soft drink bottles
- Half depth glass shelf enables you to store tall bottles easily
- Reversible door for left or right hand opening
- Antibacterial door seal prevents bacteria from forming and entering the fridge
- Auto defrost function so fridge will automatically defrost
- Full width commodity racks ideal for storing small jars and condiments
- Adjustable thermostat allows you to change the temperature, dependent on your storage needs
- Large salad crisper space, so there's plenty of space for all your favourite fruit and vegetables!
- Adjustable glass shelves for flexibility to change shelf height, allowing you to customise your space
|Temperature controlled||Adjustable thermostat|
|Work light||Integrated light|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Number of adjustable shelves||4|
|Number of door shelves||4|
|Fitting instructions||Adjustable front feet|
|Material||Plastic & metal|
|Noise sound pressure||42dB(A)|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
A fridge and freezer (or fridge-freezer combination) is a kitchen essential and there are more styles and sizes to choose from than ever before. It's important to get the appliances that best suit how you and your family live.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Guarantee - 2 years Manufacturer parts and labour Energy rating - A+ Annual power consumption - 471 kWh/year Contents - 9 shelves, 3 of full width commodity racks, 2 large salad crispers, 2 freezer drawers, double twist & serve ice cube tray
This American style fridge freezer has tonnes of great features and stylish design, with a massive 368L capacity its perfect for large families and those that love to entertain. Guarantee - 2 years Parts and labour Energy rating - A+ Annual power consumption - 471 kWh/year
This integrated fridge freezer from Beko is the perfection addition to any busy household, the integrated design means it’s easy to create a seamless finish to your kitchen space. Guarantee - 2 years Parts and labour Energy rating - A+ Annual power consumption - 298 kWh/year
A+ rated DFS05010W dishwasher from Beko. It features and 5 preset washing programmes, ideal for small and large loads of dirty dishes. Designed to be more economical, it only uses 13L of water per cycle. Number of Place Settings: 10 Energy rating: A+ Water consumption per cycle: 13 L Noise ...