Beko UL584APW White Freestanding UTC Fridge
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 1 year Manufacturer parts and labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Annual power consumption - 116 kWh/year
- Contents - 4 glass shelves Including salad crisper cover, 2 commodity racks, 1 Large salad crispers, and chrome wire wine rack
Features and Benefits
Finish your kitchen with this fridge freezer that combines loads of great features with classic design meaning it will work with all kitchen styles from the traditional to the very modern. There’s plenty of space and flexible storage and the handy wine rack provides space to chill your bottles, perfect for busy households!
- Chrome Wire Wine Rack - A stylish and convenient way to safely store your bottles of wine, also ideal for 2 litre soft drink bottles
- Half depth glass shelf enables you to store tall bottles easily
- Reversible door for left or right hand opening
- Antibacterial door seal prevents bacteria from forming and entering the fridge
- Auto defrost function so fridge will automatically defrost
- Full width commodity racks ideal for storing small jars and condiments
- Adjustable thermostat allows you to change the temperature, dependent on your storage needs
- Large salad crisper space, so there's plenty of space for all your favourite fruit and vegetables!
- Adjustable glass shelves for flexibility to change shelf height, allowing you to customise your space
|Temperature controlled||Adjustable thermostat|
|Work light||Integrated light|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Number of adjustable shelves||4|
|Number of door shelves||4|
|Fitting instructions||Adjustable front feet|
|Material||Plastic & metal|
|Noise sound pressure||42dB(A)|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
A fridge and freezer (or fridge-freezer combination) is a kitchen essential and there are more styles and sizes to choose from than ever before. It's important to get the appliances that best suit how you and your family live.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
A+ rated DIN15210 dishwasher from Beko. It features an LED display and 5 preset washing programmes, ideal for small and large loads of dirty dishes. Designed to be more economical, it only uses 12L of water per cycle. Number of Place Settings: 12 Energy rating: A+ Water consumption per cycle: ...
This cast iron hob combines a range of range of great features with classic design, the front control knobs make it easy to set the temperature so you don't need to worry about burnt pots and pans. Comes with - Cast iron pan supports and a wok burner Automatic ignition ...
Keep your kitchen free from cooking odours with this Cata three speed cooker hood. The push button controls are easy to use, perfect for when you're concentrating on cooking more than one dish at once and it has a 278m³/h air extraction rate. The energy saving light keeps your oven ...
Quickly and conveniently cook your food with this Cooke & Lewis CLBM1SS-C built in 20L single fixed grill Microwave. It has 7 automatic cooking programs that are shown on a LED display and the automatic defrost function is ideal for thawing out food from frozen. Guarantee - 1 year