Beko WM6120 White Freestanding Washing Machine
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 1 year Manufacturer parts, including 1 year labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Water consumption per cycle - 40 L
- Annual water consumption - 8800 L
Features and Benefits
- These Beko appliances allow you to wash larger loads and, the small depth allows a flush finish with the kitchen cabinets
- Equipped with LED Indicator Lights so you will be able to follow the progress of your wash
- You no longer have to wait hours for your daily wash to be ready, with our fast programmes for full load you can wash a large load of lightly soiled laundry in 39 min or under
- Activating the Child Safety Lock prevents the accidental changing of washing programmes by locking the buttons
- Beko’s specially developed Aquafusion Technology reduces the amount of wasted detergent and significantly enhances washing performance
|Wash performance rating||A|
|Drying performance rating||A+|
|Spin performance rating||B|
|Annual power consumption||194kWh/year|
|Number of preset programmes||15|
|Economy wash option||Economy wash options|
|Timer||3, 6 or 9 hour timer|
|Safety feature||Child Lock Feature|
|Material||Plastic & metal|
|Noise sound pressure||75dB(A)|
|Temperature controlled||Variable temperature control|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Update your kitchen design with this charming and timeless cabinet door from Cooke & Lewis. Perfect for achieving that country kitchen look. Ivory, framed door with a tongue & grooved edging design and smooth finish Built to last - 10 year guarantee Compatible with semi-integrated appliances - including ...
Update your kitchen design with this timeless and versatile cabinet door from IT Kitchens. Perfect for achieving that country kitchen look. Ivory, non-framed door with a shaker design and matt finish Built to last - 10 year guarantee Compatible with fully integrated appliances - including dishwashers, washing ...
Update your kitchen design with this warm and contemporary cabinet door from Cooke & Lewis. Perfect for achieving that modern kitchen look. Ivory, non-framed door with a shaker design and textured finish Built to last - 10 year guarantee Compatible with fully integrated appliances - including dishwashers, ...
This black and white door mat has a Diamond design and is great for avoiding dirt and wear and tear to carpets. It measures 75cm in length and 45cm in width, so it covers 0.33 m². Made from cotton the mat has a dhurrie pile, which is extremely hardwearing, great ...