Beko WMI61241 White Built In Washing Machine
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 2 years Manufacturer parts and labour
- Energy rating - A+
- Water consumption per cycle - 41 L
- Annual water consumption - 9020 L
Features and Benefits
- This Beko appliance is up to 10% more energy efficient than 'A' rated models and automatically reduces the water level based on you filling the machine with half or small loads, saving you money on utility bills.
- Choose from a variety of innovative programmes to suit different clothing types, ensuring your clothes are impeccably cleaned and cared for.
- Specially designed to care for babies and toddlers or for people with sensitive skin, it extends the washing time and applies extra rinsing to avoid allergy problems related to sensitive skin.
- You no longer have to wait hours for your daily wash to be ready, with the fast programmes for full load you can wash a large load of lightly soiled laundry in 39 min or under.
- Ideal for families, this 6.5kg Beko washing machine features Aquafusion technology which aims to reduce the amount of detergent you use during the washing cycles and the machine only consumes 41 litres per cycle.
|Wash performance rating||A|
|Spin performance rating||B|
|Number of preset programmes||16|
|Timer||24 hour timer delay|
|Safety feature||Child safety lock|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Guarantee - 2 years Manufacturer parts and labour Energy rating - A+ Annual power consumption - 485 kWh/year Contents - 9 glass shelves inc salad crisp cover, 1 egg tray, 1 chiller zone compartment, 1 chrome wire wine rack, 4 full width commodity racks & 2 large salad crispers
This integrated fridge freezer from Beko is the perfection addition to any busy household, the integrated design means it’s easy to create a seamless finish to your kitchen space. Guarantee - 2 years Parts and labour Energy rating - A+ Annual power consumption - 298 kWh/year
This integrated fridge freezer from Beko is the perfection addition to any busy household, the integrated design means it’s easy to create a seamless finish to your kitchen space. Guarantee - 2 years Parts and labour Energy rating - A+ Annual power consumption - 282 kWh/year