Bemis Denver White Toilet Seat
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Bemis Denver white toilet seat is made from moulded wood and comes with sta-tite® fastening system.
- Compatibility: Most toilets - Use a 13mm spanner to tighten and snap the bottom portion of the STA-TITE nuts
- Assembly required
- 2 years Manufacturers guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- STA-TITE® - patented fixing system that will not loosen! Simple, “no mess” installation ensures your seat stays tight on the pan
- Durable, FSC-certified American Innova® moulded wood with a high-gloss, water-based paint finish
- Adjustable chrome tuck-under hinges are stylish and help to create the perfect fit on your pan
- Environmentally friendly - made with responsibly sourced woods and water-based paints
Help & Advice
How to guides
You may want to change your kitchen tap for a number of reasons. It may not be working efficiently or you might want to update and refresh your kitchen. Either way, replacing a kitchen tap is relatively straightforward with a little planning and the right tools for the job.
For this project, we are going to install a monobloc mixer tap in a sink with a single hole.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery