Black & Decker 400W Jigsaw KS500-GB
you save £2
This corded jigsaw is ideal for cutting straight lines and curves in a range of materials.
- Maximum cutting depth of 60mm in wood and 5mm in metal
- 0-45 ° bevel cutting angle
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Supplied with 1 x wood cutting blade
- Integral blade storage allows various blades to be kept with the product
- Sightline channel makes viewing the line of cut much easier
- Lock-on switch increases comfort during prolonged cutting
- Guarantee - 2 years
|Maximum cutting capacity wood||60mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity steel||5mm|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-45°|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed