Blooma 7X7 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
Blooma 7X7 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
This Blooma 7x7 apex overlap european softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- 8mm Overlap cladding
- Dip Treated
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and All fixings supplied for assembly
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
Double doors provides easy access to the shed contents and are ideal if you are storing large items. Pressure treated floor bearers isolate the shed from ground contact and help protect from rot
- Dip treated to give great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 2, 2 mm thick, styrene windows
- A pad bolt door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||2mm|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and safety information
Please note that this item comes with possible health and safety hazards. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
The garden shed should not be overlooked when it comes to planning your garden. Choose the right size and style, and it will blend into the look of your garden seamlessly. But more than that, it can help prevent your garden looking cluttered by hiding away all of your tools, toys and equipment - giving you extra room to enjoy.
We have a wide range of sheds to suit your needs, whatever they may be. Whether you’re replacing your old shed, searching for shelter when busy with the odd outdoor job (like planting pots or filling bird feeders), or looking for a quiet spot to sit and relax – we have something for you. We also stock suitable storage solutions to ensure that your space stays organised, as well as security ideas to protect your valuables.
Read our guide and let us help you find the ideal shed for you and your outdoor space.
Whether you’re looking to create a home workshop, or simply need somewhere to store your mower, garden tools or bike; the Blooma collection has something for you. With a wide range of sizes and variety of materials on offer, you can opt for anything from wood to heavy duty maintenance-free plastic or metal designs. Whatever your taste or budget, let Blooma help you organise your life. For great garden storage and extra space for your tools; you can rely on Blooma sheds and storage boxes, to make the most of your outside space.
All our wood is 100% Forest Friendly. This means using it in our products (from doors to wallpaper) does not damage ancient forests, harm wildlife or jeopardize communities who depend on forests now and in the future.
B&Q is proud of our industry-leading timber policy and 20 years of pioneering work on forests.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods