Blooma Neva Aluminium Gate (W)0.93 M (H)1.715M
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Neva aluminium gate, part of the Neva modular fencing range, is designed for use with Neva panels and other Neva fencing elements (sold separately) and is perfect for giving your garden a contemporary look.
- UV treated
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and Benefits
The Neva Modular Fencing system has an innovative choice of wood, composite and metal components to mix and match for total freedom of design. Simple to plan, this easy-to-use, stylish and flexible system offers no end of practical and decorative possibilities for your garden
- Made from powder coated aluminium for a modern look and a long lasting life.
- Easy to assemble, the gate simply fixes to Neva fence posts (sold separately)
- UV protected so the colour won't fade.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wooden fence panels and posts can be prone to storm damage, rot or attack by insects. And when they do need repairing, it's essential to treat them as soon as possible to prevent the rest of the fence being impacted.
That's where we can help. Read on for our handy tips on how to:
- remove a wooden fence panel or post
- reinforce a rotten fence post with a concrete spur
- fix a broken arris rail
Once you've removed the damaged parts, find out how to erect new fencing with our handy guide to putting up a panel fence.
Fencing is the most popular way to mark a boundary and is a cost-effective and easy-to-install option for your outdoor space – whether you’re replacing what you have currently, repairing it, or starting from scratch.
Fences can have many functions and our wide range includes options for all spaces.. So if you’re enclosing your garden for privacy, securing the safety of your children or pets or creating zones within your garden, we’ll have something for you.
At B&Q, we offer four ways to construct fencing. These use
- wooden fence panels - a ready-made section of timber fencing that's easy to install and available in a variety of designs, shapes and sizes
- wooden fence boards - individual timber boards that create a run of fencing
- metal railings - decorative balustrades that can standalone or be added to walls
- modular fencing - mix and match items in a variety of materials that allow you to easily build your own unique fencing design
Here we'll talk you through all four of these options to find the best fencing for you.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery