Blooma Neva Wood Trellis Panel (W)1.79 M (H)0.52M
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
This item is only available for purchase in store or by calling
0300 303 4481
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Neva wooden trellis panel, part of the Neva modular fencing range, is designed to slot into the Neva fence posts (sold separately) allowing you to create your own bespoke run of fencing.
- Pressure treated
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and Benefits
The Neva Modular Fencing system has an innovative choice of wood, composite and metal components to mix and match for total freedom of design. Simple to plan, this easy-to-use, stylish and flexible system offers no end of practical and decorative possibilities for your garden.
- This trellis panel is great to use vertically as a support for climbing plants or horizontally to provide a decorative finish on top of wooden slats.
- Easy to assemble the trellis panel simply slides into the slotted fence posts.
- Made from quality FSC approved timber that is durable and robust
- Pressure treated and protected against wood rot and fungal decay.
- We recommend you leave a gap between the slats and the ground.
- Timber use class 3 - suitable for external use
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wooden fence panels and posts can be prone to storm damage, rot or attack by insects. And when they do need repairing, it's essential to treat them as soon as possible to prevent the rest of the fence being impacted.
That's where we can help. Read on for our handy tips on how to:
- remove a wooden fence panel or post
- reinforce a rotten fence post with a concrete spur
- fix a broken arris rail
Once you've removed the damaged parts, find out how to erect new fencing with our handy guide to putting up a panel fence.
Fencing is the most popular way to mark a boundary and is a cost-effective and easy-to-install option for your outdoor space – whether you’re replacing what you have currently, repairing it, or starting from scratch.
Fences can have many functions and our wide range includes options for all spaces.. So if you’re enclosing your garden for privacy, securing the safety of your children or pets or creating zones within your garden, we’ll have something for you.
At B&Q, we offer four ways to construct fencing. These use
- wooden fence panels - a ready-made section of timber fencing that's easy to install and available in a variety of designs, shapes and sizes
- wooden fence boards - individual timber boards that create a run of fencing
- metal railings - decorative balustrades that can standalone or be added to walls
- modular fencing - mix and match items in a variety of materials that allow you to easily build your own unique fencing design
Here we'll talk you through all four of these options to find the best fencing for you.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery