Blooma Vegetable & Seafood Grill Of 1
you save £2.45
- Perfect accessory for any barbeque either as extra space or as a replacement for a damaged grill
- Guarantee - 1 year B&Q Guarantee, complete satisfaction or your money back
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Improves your barbecue's diversity
Help & Advice
Barbecuing is a great way to get family and friends together, or just a simple way to liven up any meal. There are a wide range of different barbeques and fuel types out there and choosing the right one can sometimes be a challenge; this guide gives everything you need to know. One great option is the charcoal fuelled barbecue, which is ideal if you want a genuine smoky, char-grilled taste to your food. This will give you the authentic experience of cooking over coals. There are a wide range of different charcoals and wood chips you can cook over, many of which will add a unique taste to your food.
The outdoor barbecue has come a long way over the last few years. Even the most novice of barbecue enthusiasts is spoilt for choice.
Sleek powerful and packed with features, Blooma barbecues take cooking outdoors into a new league. Our engineers have put the tech through its paces to get the best performance. And the gadgets don’t end there; we’ve put together a range of tools that’ll fire up your cooking skills. So, your only decision is which fuel, charcoal or gas… and with parts warranty, there’s even more reason to get grilling! Ditch the salad, put the pedal to the metal and start sizzling with Blooma barbecues…
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed