Bondi G46301 3 Burner Gas Barbeque
- Product rating
Enjoy the outdoors and cook for family and friends with this Bondi G46301 gas barbeque. It comes with vaporizer bars, hooks, removable fat collector, warming rack, gas hose and propane regulator, electronic ignition and sturdy foldable side shelves. This barbeque is 1480mm long so there is plenty of room for cooking and preparation. It has 3 burners and is suitable for catering upto 8 people.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Care instructions - Easy to clean - easier access and where possible removable, grills and fat collectors are dishwasher safe and resized to fit in all sized machines
Purchasing and availability details
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Electric ignition requires 1xAA battery (not included)
- Ease of Application: Easy to cook - sturdy side shelves, reshaped reflectors to provide maximum cooking performance, new redesigned and improved ignition systems
- Porcelain enamelled hood helps reach high temperatures even quicker
Help & Advice
Barbecuing is a great way to get family and friends together, or just a simple way to liven up any meal. There are a wide range of different barbeques and fuel types out there and choosing the right one can sometimes be a challenge; this guide gives everything you need to know. One great option is the charcoal fuelled barbecue, which is ideal if you want a genuine smoky, char-grilled taste to your food. This will give you the authentic experience of cooking over coals. There are a wide range of different charcoals and wood chips you can cook over, many of which will add a unique taste to your food.
The outdoor barbecue has come a long way over the last few years. Even the most novice of barbecue enthusiasts is spoilt for choice.