Bosch 2200W 240V 230mm Angle Grinder GWS 22-230H
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- No load speed: 6500 rpm
- Takes 230mm diameter x 22.2mm bore cutting discs
- Spindle fitting: M14
- Supplied with a Side handle, grinding guard, flanges & spanner
Features and Benefits
- Anti-rotation protective guard, reliably protects the user if the grinding disc breaks
- Armoured coils that protect the motor against sharp grinding dust ensure long lifetime
- Double-sealed ball bearings & the especially sturdy gearing guarantee a long lifetime
- Powerful 2200 W Champion motor for fast work progress
- Low weight for optimum handling
|No load speed||6500rpm|
|Locking device||Spindle lock|
|Brush type||Carbon brushes|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
2x 4Ah Li-ion XR Slide Pack batteries, charger, side handle, protective guard, blade wrench & heavy duty kit box Takes 125mm diameter x 22.23mm bore cutting discs M14 No load speed: 7000 rpm
No load speed: 11000 rpm Takes 115mm diameter x 22.2mm bore cutting discs Spindle fitting: M14 Supplied with a 3000mm cable, 2 position side handle and 1x metal grinding disc,1x anti-vibration handle, 1x spanner, 1x quick release grinding guard & carry bag
This JCB aluminium oxide cutting disc is suitable for steel and general purpose metals. It's compatible with compatible with angle grinders. It has a cutting disc blade. It's 230mm in diameter and 3mm thick, with a disc bore of 22.23mm. Universal fit