Bosch 620W 4-Stage Orbital Pendulum Compact Jigsaw PST 900 PEL
This corded compact jigsaw is ideal for cutting curves and straight lines with maximum precision.
- Maximum cutting depth of 90mm in wood and 15mm in metal
- 0-45 ° bevel cutting angle
- Variable speed control
- Tool free blade change
- Dust blower
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Supplied with 1x jigsaw blade, 1 x cutcontrol, 1 x anti splinter guard, 1 x protective cover and carry case
- 4 stage orbital pendulum action - faster sawing progress, better sawing of curves and longer lifetime of the saw blade
- Bosch one-hand SDS ensures effortless and safe saw blade changes within seconds without the need for additional tools
- Bosch Cut Control - optimum precision and control enabling you to easily and safely track the cutting line
- Guarantee - 2 year
|Maximum cutting capacity wood||90mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity steel||15mm|
|Cutting motion||4-stage orbital pendulum|
|Bevel cutting angle||0-45°|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Blade change||Tool free blade change|
|Base material||Aluminium footplate|
|Handle type||soft grip handle|
|Dust extraction||Dust blower|
|Gearbox Housing||Aluminium gearbox|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed