Bosch Corded 250W Orbit Sander PSS 250 AE
This corded orbit sander is ideal for a variety of household sanding tasks.
- 14000-24000 rpm (orbits per minute) with 2 mm orbit diameter and Variable speed control to produce a smooth, fine finish
- 182mm long sanding plate
- Supplied with a 2.5m cable, Dust microfilter box to help keep workspaces clean and Bosch micro filter, sanding sheets and plastic carry case
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Bosch micro filter system is the built in dust extraction element that sucks the dust directly into the micro filter box
- Bosch Electronic provides the perfect speed for every application
- Velcro-type fastening for fast and convenient sanding sheet changes and a soft grip handle for a safe, non slip grip and excellent handling
- Sanding sheet clamping system with clamp lever for easy and convenient changing of clamp-on sanding paper
- Guarantee - 2 year
|Orbit speed (no load)||14000-24000rpm|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Sanding plate length||182mm|
|Sanding plate width||93mm|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Switch type||Lock-on trigger switch|
|Sanding sheet attachment||Velcro|
|Dust extraction||Dust microfilter box|
Help & Advice
The drill is the most popular and versatile of all power tools and has become an essential in every DIY tool kit. Not only useful for drilling holes into a variety of materials, they can also be used to drive home screws (with the correct bit attached).
Consider whether you will be looking for a drill with a 'hammer' action - Not only can these drills rotate a drill bit, but they can also apply a 'hammering' action. Switch to hammer (or impact) mode, and the drill bit is vibrated and shunted forwards rapidly as it turns. This makes for quick work, especially through harder wall surfaces or materials. Fit a specialist chisel bit, and you can use your hammer drill for 'chasing' - making a channel in walls to hide wires and cables.
This guide will help you to choose the right drill for your needs - and explain the function of some of the most popular accessories.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed