Bosch Karat 2-8mm Drill Bit Set
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Bosch carbide drill bit set and can be used with most materials such as concrete, masonry, brick, ceramics and tiles, wood, plastic, sheet metals, and aluminium, and organised in a plastic carry case.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with - 1x 4mm, 1x 5mm, 1x 6mm, 1x 8mm
Features and Benefits
- Perfect results when drilling with or without impact
- Active centring tip for active cutting in concrete
- Diameter-optimised brazing and hardening technology to increase the robustness of the drill bit and reduce the vibration during drilling
- Special ground tip enables multi-purpose drilling
- 4-flute design - reinforced core section for better wear resistance and stability when drilling in concrete.
|Fitting type||Round shank|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery