Bosch PAM 220 220° Digital Angle Measurer
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm Saturday & Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Purpose - Measuring device for internal and external angles
- Comes with - 2 AA batteries, user manual & protective case
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Suitable for - Calculating simple mitre angles, compound mitre angles, and supplement angles
- Degree angle - 220 °
Features and Benefits
- Arm extension of 40cm for measuring narrow angles, and practical leg extension for measuring in hard-to-reach areas
- Clear illuminated digital display for easy to read results
- One button per function for easy use
- Calculates the mitre angle for precise cuts every time
|Measuring accuracy||0.2° and 1mm/m|
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Vial quantity||1 x horizontal & 1 x vertical vial|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This cordless ptd 1 thermal detector is specially designed for detecting temperature and humidity. Suitable for - Measuring mould risk, surface temperature and thermal bridges Comes with - Storage bag, battery and quick start manual Measuring accuracy - -20 to 200 °C Operating range - 1m