Bosch Pll1P 20m Laser Pen
[This is a block of tabs..]
This PLL1P laser pen is specially designed for short distance levelling applications. It can measure accurately within 0.5mm/m.
- Operating range - 20 m
- Comes with - Magnetic wall mount & 2 x 1.5 V LR03 (AAA)
Features and Benefits
- Whether you're putting up shelves, fitting curtain rails or just getting pictures straight on the wall, the Bosch PLL 1 P laser level pen makes the alignment of objects a straight forward and simple task
- With a laser line projected out one end and a laser point out the other, you can even use the laser level pen for transferring heights from one wall to another
- The Bosch PLL 1 P is a manual laser level and has two bubble vials which can be used to make sure that the tool is either horizontally or vertically level
- The Bosch PLL 1 P comes with a wall holder which can be attached to by a magnetic connection The holder itself can easily be attached to a wall using nails, pins, screws or adhesive tape
|Laser||Laser class II|
|Number of batteries||2|
|Model||0603 663 300|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Purpose - Ideal for do-it-yourself leveling applications around the house or in light construction projects Vial quantity - 1x 45° and 1x 90° and 1x 180° vials Measuring accuracy - 0.5 mm/m Comes with 3 levels - 1x (H)46mm (W)20mm (L)230mm 140g, 1x (H)65mm (W)28mm (L)640mm 630g and 1x (H)65mm ...