Bosch PLR50C Laser Distance Measurer
[This is a block of tabs..]
You can use this Bosch Laser distance measurer for calculating area, volume and distances up to 50m, with an accuracy level of 2mm/m.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with 3 x AAA batteries
- Automatic deactivation - 5 minutes
Features and Benefits
- Conveniently document measuring results via Bluetooth® when used with the Bosch PLR measure & go app
- 3 references for measuring: front edge, back edge, positioning plate
- Automatic storage of the last 10 measuring results
- Integrated tilt sensor enables precise measurement of inclines and levelling of objects
- Self-explanatory control concept with touchscreen and high-quality colour display
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery