Bosch Professional Cordless Digital Multi Detector
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cordless professional digital multi detector is specially designed for detection of metal, steel frames and electrical wires.
- Suitable for - Pinpoint indication of the object’s centre with the centre finder scale and display of material properties
- Comes with - Protective bag
- Operating range - 120 mm
Features and Benefits
- Pinpoints the object’s centre with the centre finder scale and displays material properties
- Three detection modes for various applications: Drywall mode, metal mode and live cable mode
- Application errors are avoided due to the automatic calibration
- Reliable detection up to a depth of 12 cm
- Better visibility of the result due to illuminated display
- Guarantee can be extended up to 3 years when this product is registered with MyBosch within 28 days of purchase
- On screen charge level
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Battery type||9 V 6LR61|
|Indicator||Illuminated ring and on screen data indicates detection status|
|Digital display||Digital display|
|Number of batteries||1 battery|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery