Bosch Professional Inspection Camera GIC 120
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Bosch GIC 120 inspection camera is designed for quick and easy inspection of hard to see spaces.
- Guarantee- 2 years
- Comes with - 4x 1.5 V LR6 (AA), 1x GIC 120, 1x GIC camera cable, 1x hook, 1x magnet and 1x mirror
Features and Benefits
- Digital zoom for better recognition of details
- 120cm long cable to reach for those problem areas
- Compass view offers the user constant and optimum orientation
- Quick connector technology for quickly and easily changing the camera cable and for compact storage of the tool
- Compact housing with improved ergonomics for the best handling in all situations
- Bright LED for illuminating dark areas
|Number of batteries||4|
|Handle type||Soft grip|
|Work light||LED light|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery