Bosch Telescopic Extension Pole 1.32m
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Compatible with 1/4" cameras and measuring tools
- Made from Aluminium
- Locking mechanism - Multi height locking
- 2 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
How to use - Untwist pole to extend and twist back to lock at the required height
- Extendable to any length up to 3.2m
- Robust Aluminium construction
- Easy to set up thanks to three twist-lock telescopic sections
- Flexible and sturdy fixing with spring-mounted ceiling plate
- 1/4-inch tripod thread
Help & Advice
How to guides
Walls almost always need some surface preparation before you can start painting. Even brand-new plaster needs sealing. You should fill any cracks and holes and make sure all surfaces are clean, smooth and dry. You can paint over emulsion-painted surfaces that are in good condition, but make certain you strip back or sand off any peeling paint.
If you're painting on bare wood, plaster or metal surfaces, you'll get a better result if you use a primer first. It provides a surface which the paint can bond to and stops the paint being absorbed. Find out more what you need and for what surface.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This 32A residual current breaker with overcurrent (RCBO) combines the functions of overcurrent protectors and leakage detectors to help prevent you from getting electric shocks. It has single pole and it's compatible with bg fortress units. It has an on/off switch for easy use and a short circuit level of ...
Purpose - Measuring device for internal and external angles Comes with - 2 AA batteries, user manual & protective case Guarantee - 2 years Suitable for - Calculating simple mitre angles, compound mitre angles, and supplement angles Degree angle - 220 °
This cordless PTD 1 thermal detector is specially designed for detecting temperature and humidity. Suitable for - Measuring mould risk, surface temperature and thermal bridges Comes with - Storage bag, battery and quick start manual Measuring accuracy - -20 to 200 °C Operating range - 1m