Bosch Telescopic Extension Pole 1.32m
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm Sunday) for next day delivery.
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for next day Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Compatible with 1/4" cameras and measuring tools
- Made from Aluminium
- Locking mechanism - Multi height locking
- 2 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
How to use - Untwist pole to extend and twist back to lock at the required height
- Extendable to any length up to 3.2m
- Robust Aluminium construction
- Easy to set up thanks to three twist-lock telescopic sections
- Flexible and sturdy fixing with spring-mounted ceiling plate
- 1/4-inch tripod thread
Help & Advice
How to guides
While it can be tempting to get painting as soon as possible when you want to decorate a room, it’s worth taking the time to make sure your room and surfaces are best prepared before you begin. Getting the preparation right is crucial to achieving the perfect finish. It’ll also help to keep things neater and cleaner, and reduce the need for additional coats of paint. No paint can completely cover dirty or uneven surfaces, so tackling this at the start of the project avoids the need for extra work later on.
In this guide we’ll walk you through the most important steps to take, and show you how to;
- Empty your room ready for decorating, and protect fixtures and fittings you aren't painting
- Clean your walls to help paint adhere
- Fill holes and cracks and smooth your walls for the best possible finish
- Prime stained surfaces or those which have not been painted before
Once you've completed these tasks you should have a smooth, even surface ready to be painted.
If you're painting on bare wood, plaster or metal surfaces, you'll get a better result if you use a primer first. It provides a surface which the paint can bond to and stops the paint being absorbed. Find out more what you need and for what surface.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This 6A residual current breaker with overcurrent (RCBO) combines the functions of overcurrent protectors and leakage detectors to help prevent you from getting electric shocks. It has single pole and it's compatible with bg fortress units. It has an on/off switch for easy use and a short circuit level of ...
This Bosch Extension pole for Isio III is Designed to let you work with the Bosch Isio grass shears or shrub shears in an upright position and in hard-to-reach areas. Compatibility - Bosch Isio III cordless shrub & grass shears Guarantee - 2 years
Purpose - Measuring device for internal and external angles Comes with - 2 AA batteries, user manual & protective case Guarantee - 2 years Suitable for - Calculating simple mitre angles, compound mitre angles, and supplement angles Degree angle - 220 °