B&Q 0-9V Battery, Bulb & Fuse Tester
- Product rating
Test 1.5V batteries, 9V batteries, fuses and bulbs all with only one handy gadget from B&Q. The tester has a clear analogue indicator with colour scale and instructions on the side of the device which makes it very easy to use.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- The B&Q Battery Bulb & Fuse Tester checks most 1.5 and 9v batteries
- The 9V battery is only required when testing fuses in the unit
- Batteries are tested using their own power, and do not draw power from the 9V battery
Help & Advice
How to guides
Although you can increase the number of sockets in a room by converting single sockets to doubles, there may be times when you need an extra socket where none exist already. In this case, you'll need to add a spur from a ring circuit. You can either run this from an existing socket, or from a junction box that's connected into the cable run of a suitable ring circuit. The circuit must have RCD protection.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed