B&Q 8X14 TSG Greenhouse
- 3 mm thick glazed walls
- Single Sliding door
- Comes with - Greenhouse base, guttering, roof vent & clip in glazing system
- Guarantee - 12 years Manufacturers guarantee for the frame - not applicable to the glazing
- Home Delivery Delivery within 3 weeks
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Toughened safety glass is more impact and wind resistant than standard horticultural glass. If broken it's designed to shatter into tiny, relatively harmless, pieces rather than dangerous long shards
- Fitting instructions - Customers should allow a weekend to build and glaze their greenhouse
|Glazing unit thickness||3mm|
|Glazing type||Toughened safety glass|
|Frame construction material||Aluminium|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Fixings supplied||All fixings supplied|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
Whether you want to grow beautiful blooms or tasty fruit and vegetables a greenhouse can give you hours of pleasure and satisfaction. The good news is that you can buy one that will fit into almost any size of garden, no matter how small.
Before you buy your greenhouse, it's well worth considering a few key points:
- Where do you want to put your greenhouse? What is the ground like there, how much space is available and how much sun will it catch on a good day?
- What would you like grow? Are you just seeding or do you want to grow tall plants and vines?
- What is your budget? You can still love your greenhouse, but perhaps without some of the more advanced features found in some models.
- How close to your water and electricity supplies will the greenhouse be? This could determine the greenhouse you buy or change your overall budget.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed