B&Q Black Roofing Felt Adhesive 2.5L
- Product rating
This roofing felt adhesive is suitable suitable for fixing roofing felts to concrete, metal, plywood and osb 3 board.
- Guarantee - 1 year
Purchasing and availability details
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Used for: Bonding roofing felts to metal, timber and concrete and asphalt, as a Lap cement and for bonding chippings to flat roofs.
- A solvent based, cold applied bituminous adhesive
- Life: as long as the roofing felt
- Minimum 12 months in undamaged, tightly sealed containers. Containers must be kept sealed and stored away from sources of heat and ignition.
Help & Advice
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.
There are lots of good general-purpose adhesives on the market, but for some materials you need something that's specially designed. Our guide will help you decide what is best for the job.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed