B&Q Chainsaw Protective Gloves, Pair
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Purpose - To protect hands when using a chainsaw
- Material - Ballistic nylon filled leather
- 1 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Specially constructed gloves for use with all electric and petrol chainsaws.
- Manufactured from high quality leather with chainsaw chain protection built in to the left hand glove.
- Classification: Class 0 (Tested at 16m/s)
- Exceeds the following safety standards: EN388 1994, EN420 1994, prEN381-4 1997, prEN381-7 1997, PP-89/686 EEC, 96/58 EEC, AFS1996-
|Material||Ballistic nylon filled leather|
|Standard||EN 381-7 16m/s|
|Cleaning instructions||Wipe with a damp cloth|
|Washing instructions||Don't wash, bleach, tumble dry or iron|
|CE approved||CE approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
When you start a home improvement project, it's a good idea to take some precautions that will keep any mess and disturbance to a minimum. Be prepared before you start any work and remember, safety comes first.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Purpose - Provides vital protection against impact to the hand from multiple hazards Material - Cow split leather & fleece Protection - Fleece lined
Material - PU palm, Hagane coil polyester knit 1 year Guarantee Protection - Cut resistant