B&Q Chainsaw Protective Gloves
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Purpose - To protect hands when using a chainsaw
- Material - Ballistic nylon filled leather
- 1 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Specially constructed gloves for use with all electric and petrol chainsaws.
- Manufactured from high quality leather with chainsaw chain protection built in to the left hand glove.
- Classification: Class 0 (Tested at 16m/s)
- Exceeds the following safety standards: EN388 1994, EN420 1994, prEN381-4 1997, prEN381-7 1997, PP-89/686 EEC, 96/58 EEC, AFS1996-
|Material||Ballistic nylon filled leather|
|Standard||EN 381-7 16m/s|
|Cleaning instructions||Wipe with a damp cloth|
|Washing instructions||Don't wash, bleach, tumble dry or iron|
|CE approved||CE approved|
Help & Advice
How to guides
When you start a home improvement project, it's a good idea to take some precautions that will keep any mess and disturbance to a minimum. Be prepared before you start any work and remember, safety comes first.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50 placed on diy.com
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Material - Nylon poly cuff, foam nitrile palm, latex back 1 year Guarantee